An Indepedent Review
Free Coloring Pages
About the Author
*CREATIVITY * LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT *INTEGRATION * ENGAGEMENT
* Highly suitable for Read Alouds, Think Alouds, making predictions and connections.
* Students are exposed to descriptive writing.
* These storybooks allow for the integration of literature and science.
* Eye/hand co-ordination improves while engaging in the coloring activity.
Story characters demonstrate important reading strategies such as summarizing, visualizing
* The friendship shared by the two main characters readily facilitates the teaching of values to
* Children enjoy creating their own coloring design while connecting it to the story.
Come along and join in on the fun!
Magz 4 Kidz